By using Sanimax web platforms (the “site”), you agree to comply with the practices described in this policy. If you do not agree to be bound by or comply with this policy, please do not use this site.
This policy governs the collection, use and disclosure of personal information in the course of your relationship with Sanimax and your use of the site.
- Collection, use and sharing of personal information
- Collection of personal information
Personal information is information that identifies an individual, such as his/her name, physical address, email address, or telephone number.When using the site, Sanimax collects information you voluntarily provide, and information collected in other ways.Information that you voluntarily provide to us is given when you fill out the various forms available on the site, and includes your:
- Last and first names;
- Telephone number;
- Email address;
- Physical address and postal/zip code;
- Employer/company you work for.
Information collected in other ways is gathered using cookies and similar technologies. This information includes:
- Your computer’s IP address;
- Your browser’s operating system;
- Your geographic area;
- The pages of the site you have viewed and the queries you have made;
- The date and time you access our site.
Please refer to the “Cookies” section below for details on how these technologies work.
- Use of personal information
Sanimax may use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected, as provided for in this policy, or for other purposes you will have consented to. For example, we may use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Operate the site in accordance with its terms and conditions;
- Reply to any communication received from you;
- Resolve problems with the site;
- Personalize your experience on the site, including the display of interactive maps according to your geographic location;
- Improve the site and personalized welcome;
- Collect statistics.
- Sharing of personal information
Sanimax shares personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With our business partners and service providers, such as advertising and public relations agencies, to help us operate the site and offer, manage and promote our products;
- In order to comply with our obligations under any law or regulation, search, subpoena or order of a court, tribunal or other administrative or government authority;
- In order to investigate fraud or potential fraud, as well as any other violation of a law, regulation, or terms and conditions of use of the site, and/or to protect the rights, property or safety of Sanimax, and that of its customers or partners;
- In the case of an acquisition proposal or an actual acquisition (including liquidation, realization, foreclosure or repossession), or in the case of a concession, merger, business combination or any other type of acquisition, liquidation, transfer, conveyance of title or financing of Sanimax, in whole or in part, or of any property, interest, asset, share or company of Sanimax or of one of its divisions;
- In other circumstances when we obtain your express consent to do so.
Information that does not allow for personal identification, and therefore is not considered to be personal information, as well as aggregated information, may be shared with third parties.
- Collection of personal information
Sanimax also collects information through cookies and log files. These cookies do not allow Sanimax to identify people visiting its site, or their names or email addresses.A cookie is a small piece of data sent to your computer when you visit a website. There are several types of cookies and similar technologies, which are used for several purposes.
Through cookies, Sanimax is able to collect the following information:
- IP address;
- Operating system;
- Pages viewed and queries;
- Access date and time.
The use of such files allows for:
- Service improvement and personalized welcome;
- Statistical purposes.
Please note that users cannot deactivate cookies on this website.
- Security and retention of personal information
The security of your personal information is our priority. We use physical, technological, and organizational measures to protect it.Your personal information is accessible to individuals within our organization or to our third party service providers, who need it to achieve the objectives set out in this policy or any other objective authorized or required by applicable law.
The personal information we have on file is stored and processed on our servers located in the United States. In this country, the measures to protect personal information and the rights of the authorities may differ from those of the country where the user is located. By using the site, individuals agree to have their information transferred to this other jurisdiction.
We only keep your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as long as required in order to comply with any applicable legal obligation.
- External links
Please note that the site contains links to third party websites, which are neither verified nor operated by Sanimax. This policy does not apply to such third party websites, and Sanimax is not responsible for their content or the privacy practices of those third parties. For these reasons, Sanimax encourages you to review the privacy policies of third parties before using their websites or disclosing your personal information to them.
- Changes to this policy
Sanimax reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Such changes will appear on this page, as well as the date of the last update. Your continued use of the site following such changes constitutes your binding agreement to these changes and updated policy. Please review this policy periodically to find out what personal information we collect and how we use and share it.
- Access and correction
Except in a few cases provided by law, you have the possibility to access and correct your personal information that we hold on file, if necessary. To do so, you must send us a request in writing, either by email or regular mail, using the contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.Please note that our security procedures require that we may request proof of identification before disclosing to you your personal information we have on file.
- Contact us
For any question, comment, information or complaint regarding this policy or our collection, use, or sharing of personal information, or to view or correct your personal information we have on file, please contact Louis-Philippe Paquette by email at email@example.com.
*The Sanimax Group refers to the following entities:
- The Sanimax and RDP-PAT Citizens Committee
- APC nutrition Inc.,
- APC nutrition Ltd
- Sanimax Industries Inc.
- Sanimax San Inc.
- Sanimax ACI Inc
- Sanimax EEI Inc
- Sanimax LOM Inc
- Sanimax ABP Inc
- Sanimax RCI Inc
- Sanimax Ltd
- Sanimax USA LLC,
- Sanimax ATO Inc.
- Sanimax LLC
- Titletown Leather LLC
- Sanimax do Brasil
- Sanimax de Colombia S.A.S.